More Colleges for Winter Sports Enthusiasts
In the previous post examining the best colleges for winter sports enthusiasts, I opined that "the University of Utah is hands down the best University/College on the planet for winter sports enthusiasts." I also offered up a couple winter-sports worthy colleges/universities that were not included on the US News and World Report list.
I've thought of some additional North American institutions that warrant mention. They are:
I've thought of some additional North American institutions that warrant mention. They are:
- University of Vermont. It's really quite shocking this wasn't on the list as Burlington sits at the best intersection of mountains and snow in the eastern United States.
- University of British Columbia. Granted the skiing right in Vancouver isn't great, but you can ski on the edge of town and Whistler/Blackcomb and numerous backcountry adventures are within easy striking distance.
- Western Washington University. Also within striking distance of Whistler/Blackcomb, Mount Baker, and incredible backcountry skiing.
Comments
Post a Comment