Monday, November 17, 2014

Update on Secrets of the Greatest Snow on Earth


I've been told by some of you that you've received e-mails from Amazon stating that they are having trouble obtaining copies of Secrets of the Greatest Snow on Earth.  I'm not sure what the problem is with their cyborgs but I suspect that there's been some minor glitch in their receipt or processing that's pushed their ship date past November 14.  Sit tight as I suspect it won't be long now.

I do know that copies are available currently at Weller Book Works in Trolley Square.  You can find them on their signed copies table and in their winter sports section.  You should also be able to order directly from Utah State University Press or by calling their customer service center at 1-800-621-2736.  I just bought 20 copies and they will be here by the end of the week.  Alternatively, check with your favorite book store as the book is beginning to appear at other retailers.  

Thanks for the interest and patience!

1 comment:

  1. Just got email from Amazon, told them we want the book. Looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete