Saturday, November 22, 2014

Forecast and Secrets Update

Not much change from yesterday in the forecast for today and tonight (compare time-height section below with that in the previous post).  Looks like a pretty good dump for the Wasatch.  I suspect most of you will be happy in the morning.   I'm still perplexed about what to expect thereafter. It's the weekend, so I'll let you surf around and look a the divergent forecasts out there and pick what you want.

A quick update on my book Secrets of the Greatest Snow on Earth.  Amazon is finally reporting that it will be in stock on November 25.  I've heard delivery dates ranging from November 28th to 30th.  Thanks for your patience!  In addition, it is now available in Nook and paperback (shipping with 24 hours) from Barnes and Noble.  I'm a huge fan of e-books, but in this case, I recommend the paperback.  For those of you on or near the University of Utah campus, I will be doing a lecture and book signing (Thanks to King's English who should have the book in stock, but call ahead to be sure) at the Wallace Stegner Center at 12:15 PM on December 2nd.  Click here for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment