Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Speak Well of Me

I hope you people are happy for my sacrifice.  I sit this morning in a coffee shop in central Pennsylvania with a light rain falling and leaves on the trees.  Winter is thousands of miles away.

Meanwhile, in the Wasatch Range, the Steenburgh Effect is working wonders.  Alta–Collins has received 15 inches of snow since yesterday morning, with 9 inches overnight.

Source: MesoWest
With temperatures falling overnight, and now sitting at 23ºF, I bet there are some good turns to be had at upper elevations.

Make some for me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,


    I found your blog after one of my friends shared it with me on Facebook and wanted to run a few things by you. I have a weather safety software and equipment project that I'm working on which would be right up your alley. Let me know if you have a moment to discuss.


    Thanks!


    Info@EarthNetworksPR.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, today was great. Please spend the week away. https://vimeo.com/214776804

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today was really good again. Your absence is appreciated.

      Delete