But, at some point you have to get back in the saddle. I've been watching the medium-range weather forecasts and we have a couple opportunities for snow over the next few days. The first is tomorrow and tomorrow night, although this now looks like a quick hitter event that may be fairly windy.
The second is a deeper trough that moves into Utah on Monday. Details remain uncertain, but I'm going to keep an eye on it.
Maybe we'll get lucky for once and the models will underpredict the storm tomorrow and tomorrow night and come through big time on Monday and Tuesday. Until I get my Mojo back, I may as well be wrong in a way that yields more powder.